A day on Singing Dog Sailing’s luxury sailing catamaran, Off Cay, is likely to be the most memorable of your St. John vacation. S/V Off Cay is a luxury catamaran with all the superior amenities that should be expected of a luxury sailing experience when chartering from upscale St. John, USVI. Compare S/V Off Cay’s spacious and comfortably appointed guest seating areas alone and you will notice that Singing Dog Sailing is notches above the rest as the only luxury Virgin Islands sailing charter.
Our Luxury Sailing Catamaran Features:
- Greater stability while sailing, offering you the comfort of a first class appointed yacht. Catamarans are the boat of choice for USVI/BVI cruising, offering a comfortable and stable ride with twice the room, because we are twice the width as other many other sailing and power boats of similar length.
- Off Cay features more than 1000 square feet of useable deck space on this luxury boat. You don’t have to rub elbows on Off Cay unless you want to! You’ll discover that our boat is similar in size to commercial catamarans that host 49-70 passengers, but we limit groups to 12 maximum for a private, luxury sailing catamaran experience.
- Shaded seating & dining area for up to 12 guests in the spacious & comfortably appointed cockpit, equipped with a hardtop, which we often use as a diving platform while at anchor for even more aquatic fun.
- New front trampoline netting and spacious foredeck seating for ultimate tanning & sailing experiences. Many commercial boats in the USVI do not allow you to relax on the forward netting while sailing. However, our guests are welcome to enjoy the foredeck at any time, as long as the captain deems it safe.
- 25′ wide swim platform for easy water access. We call it the best back porch in the Caribbean. Many catamarans close off their back deck, boxing you into a tiny cockpit. Our open floor plan allows you to enjoy the sun and the water and allows for easy entry and exit from the water.
- Fresh water rinse for post-snorkeling. We don’t spare our fresh water when it comes to rinsing off the salty water of the Caribbean. This is your day and we want you to be comfortable!
- Professional, high-quality, sparkling clean snorkel gear, new for the 2016/17 season. You won’t find better gear on any boat in the USVI, period.
- Clean & modern bathrooms with completely automatic & electric toilets. (No pumping! Just push the button.) We are the ONLY luxury sailing catamaran in the market and thus we are the ONLY catamaran with modern bathroom facilities. We’re sure you’ll find them as clean as a 5-star hotel.
- Two captains with more than 45 years’ combined ocean sailing experience and each with more than 16 years of Caribbean-based experience. Additionally, both of us have lived and traveled all over the world, so we know how to make you feel welcome.
- Also, we recently received a new USCG-recognized inspection to host up to 12 guests. Many boats in the area use a nautical “loophole” to carry this many passengers, but we have been inspected and certified to carry up to 12 passengers. Plus, with our ample deck space, you will find it comfortable to host 12 on our boat without ever feeling crowded.
Ready to book a charter with us? We’d love to sail with you!
You have a lot of choices for boating in the USVI/BVI, but Off Cay is different—a true private, luxury sailing experience. You’ll enjoy our superior amenities, boutique-inspired first class service and our impeccably-maintained yacht. Not all catamarans or sailing experiences are alike.
To discover more about what makes us different, get in touch with us. We would be happy to work with you to help you create the perfect day for your group.
Looking for Something Different?
We also offer affordable sailing options with our sister company. We have a sporty catamaran and a classic monohull sailing options that suit any budget. Visit our sister website for more information on sailing around the USVI or BVI on catamaran Little dog or classic monohull Selkie.